Oakcrossing Retirement Living – Registered Practical Nurse
About Us peopleCare was honoured as one of Canada’s 50 most engaged employers four years in a row. We are a growing family-based organization in long-term care. We strive to exceed expectations. Our staff are engaged and enthusiastic about providing excellent care to our residents. We are constantly evolving, and encourage out-of-the box thinking and ideas. We are looking for talented people who embrace change with a positive attitude. Offering great wellness and recognition programs is important to us.
These are exciting times at peopleCare, and we are growing exponentially as we expand our horizons, and continue to open up a new world of opportunities to honour our mission to change the world of Senior Living! We are looking for your talents and ideas. If you enjoy challenges, strive to increase efficiency, and enjoy working with people – then apply to the great opportunity below!
• Current Medication Administration Certificate or equivalent
• Current Certificate of Competency from the College of Nurses, in good standing
• Registered with a Regulatory Body
• Registered with a regulatory body
• Works well in a team
• Takes initiative
• Shows empathy under all circumstances
• Performs well under stress
• Keen observation skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Crisis management skills
• Control emotions effectively