Cook – A R Goudie
peopleCare is one of Ontario’s leading owner/managers of Long-Term Care Communities, with properties located in Cambridge, London, Tavistock, Delhi, Meaford, and Kitchener.
As a member of the peopleCare AR Goudie dietary team, the cook will follow established policies, procedures, and standards. This position prepares and serves food for the residents, including the more complex meal preparation for the facility as required. As part of this dietary team, the cook will ensure a focus on sound nutritional practices while following dietetic professional practice standards. The cook is responsible for the production and service of high quality, safe, and nutritious food.
- Prepare and cook meals or specialty foods
- Chef training or Certificate of qualification in the trade of Cook or Institutional Cook
- Current Food Handler Certificate
- Experience in large quantity food preparation
- Menu planning experience
- Long-Term Care experience would be an asset