Housekeeper – AR Goudie
peopleCare was honoured as one of Canada’s 50 most engaged employers three years in a row. We are a growing family-based organization in long-term care. We strive to exceed expectations. Our staff are engaged and enthusiastic about providing excellent care to our residents. We are constantly evolving and encourage out-of-the box thinking and ideas. We are looking for talented people who embrace change with a positive attitude. Offering great wellness and recognition programs is important to us.
We are looking for your talents and ideas. If you enjoy challenges, strive to increase efficiency, and enjoy working with people – we want you!
- Maintains high standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout the home by cleaning and sanitizing rooms and furnishings in assigned work areas following established policies and procedures
- Some secondary school education
- Good communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Work well independently
- Some understanding of chemicals and equipment used in cleaning
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to perform lift techniques and lift weights up to 30 pounds
- Basic knowledge of housekeeping with independent working skills